By Shannon DiGregorio Abram, Relationship Manager at The Community Roundtable.
Our annual research initiative – the State of Community Management survey closes next Friday, February 28th. If you have already taken this short survey (only 15 minutes!) – thank you! If you haven’t taken it, and are a community manager, community strategist, community program leader or volunteer who has community management responsibilities we would love to hear from you – you can take the survey here.
- Untangling the community ROI issue
- Open job highlights: Local Community Manager at Google, Director of Community Engagement at Salesforce and Social Media/Digital Manager at GolinHarris
- 9 lessons in community management with Buzzfeed’s Lili Salzberg
- Building talent communities using social media channels
- Five questions that will help you build an innovation culture
- Amazing list of public social media policy guides
- A business movement focused on the little guy
- What Can The SOCM Research Do for You?
Have a great weekend – see you on Monday!
The Community Roundtable is committed to advancing the business of community. We offer a membership based peer network, community management training programs and advisory services for corporations and individuals.