By Shannon DiGregorio, Relationship Manager at The Community Roundtable.
It’s been a quiet week here at The Community Roundtable. Our team unplugged for the Christmas holiday and spent the week recharging our batteries and enjoying family and friends. 2013 certainly flew by – we are looking ahead to the new year with excitement and can’t wait to see you then!
- A fun look at how Boston is focusing on innovation in city planning – including co-working spaces.
- Do you sound like where you’re from? The NY Times shared a great dialect quiz.
- Christmas might be over but the WestJet Christmas Miracle lives on in how we think about creating meaningful interactions.
- Jeremiah highlights an important message about twitter usage.
- If you’re nosy, curious and in control community management might be the career for you.
I hope the rest of 2013 is wonderful for you. From everyone at The Community Roundtable – we’d like to wish you a happy, healthy and prosperous 2014!