By Shannon DiGregorio Abram, Relationship Manager at The Community Roundtable.
After months of surveys, number crunching, chart perfecting and copy editing the State of Community Management 2014 was finally released this week! It feels a little bit like our baby bird has flown the nest – but we couldn’t be more excited to share it with you. We’ve already seen a few interesting articles analyzing the data – and we’d love to hear from you. If you have a perspective on the data or the findings please share it with us and we will feature it in a Friday Roundup post!
This week was understandably SOCM heavy for us, but there are some other great links from around the web and of course – the latest and greatest community and social business jobs we could find.
A few SOCM focused articles from around the internet:
- Announcing The State of Community Management 2014
- How to Create a Best-In-Class Online Community
- Executive Involvement Aids Successful Online Communities
- Review: The State of Community Management 2014
- SOCM 2014 Community Fact #1 – The Power of Advocacy
- 3 Ways to Drive Executive Participation in Your Community
- 3 Takeaways from 2014 State of Community Management Report
- The full community retrospective podcast with Rachel Happe and Jim Storer is now available in three parts: Part One, Part Two and Part Three
- We’re excited about three upcoming events in May: the J. Boye Philadelphia 14 Web & Intranet Conference, Collective 2014 and Lithium LiNC – will you be attending any of these events? Let us know – we’d love to catch up in person!
Other great links:
- Free Webinar: Community Manager Spotlight with Maggie McGary – Great for those involved with associations
- Shape your work, not the other way around
- How Our Brains Work When We Are Creative: The Science of Great Ideas
- Culture Shifting: America’s next big industry
And as always, the coolest community and social media jobs available this week:
- Director of Community Solutions at Small World Labs – Austin, TX
- Online Community Consultant at Small World Labs – Austin, TX
- Social Media Community Manager/Editor at DoctorDirectory.com – Asheville, NC
- Senior Community Manager at Reputation.com – Redwood City, CA
- Community Manager – at Firebase – San Francisco, CA
- Technical Community Manager at Famo.us – San Francisco, CA
- Community Manager, Turkey New York at Foursquare – New York, NY
- Global Community Manager atUBM – New York, NY
- Online Community Manager at National Institute for Children’s Health Quality – Boston, MA
- Social Media Community Manager at Creative Circle – Dallas, TX
- Manager, Community Mgmt at DigitasLBi 3 reviews – Illinois
- Director of Social Listening/Community Manager at Freeman Leonard – Dallas, TX
- Senior External Community Manager at Jive Software – Palo Alto, CA
- Senior Community Manager – Internationalization at Mozilla- Remote, OR
- Sr Community Manager at CA Technologies – Islandia, NY
- Community Manager, Design Focused – Chicago at Uber – Chicago, IL
- Digital Analytics and Community Manager Job at The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation – Seattle, WA
- Content & Community Manager at eCommerceFuel.com – Bozeman, MT
- Senior Director, Community Operations at deviantART – Los Angeles, CA
- Principal Community Management Associate Social Media at Capital One – McLean, VA
- Social Media Strategy Manager at Kforce – Plano, TX
Have a great weekend – we’ll see you next week with a news Faces of Community Management profile, the monthly Network recap with Hillary and a new Community Fact poster!
Looking to take your career in community management to the next level? 92% of members agree that TheCR Network supports and advances their personal and professional goals. Learn how our research, access to peers and experts, targeted content and exclusive concierge service can help you achieve your goals.