By Shannon DiGregorio Abram, Relationship Manager at The Community Roundtable.
Spring has finally sprung in Boston! Today there are crocuses blooming, marathoners training in shorts and the Red Sox open their season at Fenway Park – so many things to celebrate! I hope you’re enjoying spring whereever you are – even if it’s been warm for longer than three days!
This week we celebrated April 1st and kicked our month-long anniversary celebration, leading up to the release of our 5th annual State of Community Management report on 4/22/14. We are so excited to share a look back at the last five years in the community management space, and doubly excited to share the results of our 2014 research. In the meantime, you’ll have to wait it out with this week’s links. We’ve got a few new community jobs, an interview with long-time TheCR Network member Heather Strout, a recap of our March Community Manager spotlight webinar, an interesting look at community-driven game development and more!
- Are you going to be in Boston on 4/15? Join us for a Happy Hour!
- Recap: Community Manager Spotlight Webinar with Heather Ausmus
- Did you miss our April Fools joke?
- Interview with a Community Veteran – Heather Strout
- Free webinar: Employee Communities – What they can do, and how to get them there.
- Mapping Twitter Topic Networks: From Polarized Crowds to Community Clusters
- Community jobs at Nike, Reputation.com, Nokia/HERE and Salesforce
- Thoughts on Community Driven Game Development
- Podcast : State of Community Management 2014 Sneak Peek
- The Risks of Having A Community Without Management
- Using Online Community to Increase Member Retention
Looking to take your career in community management to the next level? 92% of members agree that TheCR Network supports and advances their personal and professional goals. Learn how our research, access to peers and experts, targeted content and exclusive concierge service can help you achieve your goals.