By Shannon DiGregorio, Relationship Manager at The Community Roundtable.
This was an exciting week for TheCR team. On Wednesday we had the whole team together for a day of reflection and planning – as well as a little fun! There are so many perks to being part of a company where working at home is the norm. My commute is pretty amazing, we have the flexibility to walk our dogs or meet up with peers for lunch and if I wanted, sweatpants could be my uniform. But with all the benefits there is still something invaluable about sitting around an actual round table with my co-workers. I can confidently speak for all of us when I say we are all energized and excited for everything that 2014 will bring, including a wealth of opportunities to build on and share what we know.
We want to extend our warmest wishes for the rest of 2013 and hoping you too come back energized and ready for what 2014 will bring – we cannot wait to see you then!
- We released our 2013 Year in Review Infographic and got a shout out from our design crush Stephanie Evergreen!
- A really fantastic video about the different between empathy and sympathy.
- It’s not too late to think about holiday tips for internal community engagement.
- The power of original content in online communities.
- Good discussion of Seth Godin’s post on vampires and trolls.