Today is St. Valentine’s Day and we want you to know how much we love you. How much? So much! Community managers are our favorite – quite seriously our reason for being over here at The Community Roundtable. Yesterday we highlighted some light-hearted cards to send to your favorite community manager, but this one is for you ——————————————————->
I hope that warmed your heart! Looking for a more personal valentine from us? In honor of Valentine’s I have a deal for you – if you haven’t taken the 2014 State of Community management survey and do so in the next 24 hours, we’ll personally send you a nerdy valentine email. All you have to do is take the survey (15 minutes!) and then comment here with your email or twitter handle. Then just sit back and wait for a fun surprise! Deal? Deal!
Enough about love, onto the links:
- A recap of our first community manager spotlight webinar and a link to our next one
- Heading from engagement to passion in future work performance
- The community maturity model got some love on Twitter all the way from the E.20 Summit in Paris
- Social as an enabler for strategic business excellence
- An interesting social business maturity assessment
- A few community focused jobs at Lithium, Salesforce and Percolate
- Adoption/change and community management
Have a wonderful weekend – we’ll see you next week!