By Shannon DiGregorio, Relationship Manager at The Community Roundtable
It’s that time of year! My inbox is full of (dangerous) sale emails and the mall is now a terrifying cross between Mad Max and my nightmares. In the spirit of getting into the spirit we’ve pulled together a list of items any community manager would love to receive – and BONUS! every single one can be purchased on the internet! Read on and find out how to show your favorite community manager a little holiday love.
1. Dammit Dolls – A perfect way to blow off steam at your desk and much cuter than a stress ball. (HT to @dgarberhds for sharing this in the Network!
4. Balance Ball Chair – Apparently all this sitting is killing us – fight back with a seat that works your core!
5. Treadmill Desk – This takes “walk the walk” to a whole new level.
6. Hand Knit Snuggie – Offices get cold – suit up with your own hand knit snuggie. (Note: this is not available for purchase online, so you’re going to either have to bribe someone over at Ravelry or get to knitting yourself…)
Not pictured, but still great ideas:
7. A gift certificate to a cool local class in their area – help your favorite community manager find an IRL community of their own!
8. And of course a membership to TheCR is always a great idea!
Here is a small virtual gift from us to you: