If you’re a strong individual contributor looking for a part-time, flexible role you may be a great fit for the marketing specialist role at The Community Roundtable.
Note: This job is a part-time (15-25 hours per week) contract position. We are a 100% remote team. Salary is paid hourly and benefits are not offered. Skills required: experience with marketing automation software is a must.
Interested in joining an organization that works with hundreds of major brands on their digital strategies? Do you have what it takes to keep a fast-moving team organized, informed and connected? We are adding a part-time Sales and Marketing Specialist to our team!
This role will support our team marketing and sales activities, including database management, content curation and creation, marketing automation and metrics tracking and measurement.
- Information management– You’ll play an important role keeping our databases up to date and working closely with our Network team to make sure content lives where it belongs, and is aligned across channels
- Content creation– You’ll review and maintain our website for accuracy and contribute to our blog and social channels through the curation of existing content and creating new posts
- Marketing Automation – You’ll drive engagement through activities in Hatchbuck, including email campaigns, newsletters and more (you must have experience with and be comfortable working in Hatchbuck or a similar automation software)
- Metrics and Measurement– You’ll help us track our progress through identifying and monitoring our website and marketing automation analytics
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven team player able to work in a fast-paced, virtual office environment.
- Belief in the power of community and desire to help us shout it from the rooftops.
- Strong organizational, time, creativity and project management skills, with an ability to prioritize workload and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excels working independently and is self-motivated.
- Degree in marketing, communications or related field.
- Experience with a marketing automation software (hatchbuck or similar) is required.
You might be the ideal candidate if:
You have a background in sales or marketing and are looking for a part-time, flexible opportunity. You are motivated and disciplined – we don’t have an office so working from home on your own technology must be comfortable and productive for you. You’re a strong individual contributor who loves to get stuff done. You love lists and organizing yourself and others.
Most of our work is virtual, but we do get together in person for meetings and events so candidates in the Greater Boston Area are preferred. You must be willing to travel to Greater Boston locations 1-2x quarterly.
If you think you’re the right person to join our team please fill out the application here.
Note: we are only accepting applications through the form linked above. Emailed resumes will not be considered.
Job Type: Contract, Remote