Co-Founder and Principal
Member Since | 2009
Superpower | Unsolicited editing
#teamcat or #teamdog | #teamdog
You can ask Jim about:
1. Craft beer
2. Waterfalls, rope swings and swimming holes in New England
3. The secret of community engagement
Email Jim or connect with him on Twitter or Linkedin.
More About Jim:
Jim has always been interested in bringing people together and connecting them to one another, whether it’s for events, online communities or a food/craft beer tasting.
Helping people develop new appreciations while building deeper connections has always been part of his business and personal life. His deep understanding of content and program strategies, grounded in his years as a community manager, helps him connect with community managers whether they’re just getting started or a seasoned professional.
Over the last 15 years he’s built and managed communities and consulted with both start-ups and large enterprises on how to effectively build lasting value with community and social business solutions. As a social business/community strategist he’s advised a wide range of clients including Cisco/WebEx, Deloitte, EDR, iRise, Aetna, GSA, BASF, CSC and Black Hills Corporation.
- TheCR blog posts
- Conversations With Community Managers
- We Are Smarter Than Me: Crowdsourcing New Business
- 2012 SXSWi
- 2011 SXSWi
- 2012 ASAE Technology Conference
- 2011 WOMMA Summit
- 2011 Social Media and Community Strategies Conference
- 2008 Community 2.0 Conference