Our community podcast series, “Conversations with Community Managers” is back!
Join TheCR’s Jim Storer and Shannon Abram as they chat with community managers from a variety of industries about their community journey. They ask the community questions you want to know the answers to, including:
- What’s your best advice for someone just starting out in Community Management?
- What are your best practices for increasing community engagement?
- How would you survive the zombie apocalypse? (Ok – they might not ALL be community questions…)
We pick up where we left off with episode #27, featuring Jerry Canaday, Solution Architect – Internal Systems at MasterCard. Podcast highlights include:
- Applying community management principles to non-traditional community roles
- The intersection of the future of the intranet and mobile, and community management.
- How community management has a natural analog in professional sports
Download this podcast.
Subscribe to this podcast series.
Know someone we should have a conversation with? Let us know!