We’ve written a lot about community management over the past year – and interviewed a lot of amazing community managers – and as often happens with blogs the content gets buried in favor of what’s new and hot so we thought we would resurrect those posts that our readers have found most valuable and interesting. It makes for some good summer reading, especially to share for those of you helping to educate the rest of your organizations about what ‘community management’ means.
- The Community Maturity Model
- Show & Tell: How Community Managers Use Twitter
- The Iceberg Effect of Community Management
- Community Is A Management Approach, Not Just a Role
- Hiring a Social Media or Community Manager?
- Looking for a Community Management Job?
- The Value of Community Management
- The State of Community Management – 2010
- Differentiating Between Social Media and Community Management
- Collection: Conversations with Community Managers
We’ve seen some wonderful riffs of our posts and have been gratified to see others using our Community Maturity Model to shape their own thoughts, presentations, organizational gap analysis, and strategy documents. Thank you to all of you who have found our content and then taken it and added to it – for us, it is a measurement of our success when we can inspire conversation, and more importantly, action.
What have we missed? Are there topics that we have not addressed or touched on lightly that you would like to see more of? What topics are most valuable/interesting to you?