Do you ask these questions as you do community planning?
- What’s next for my community?
- How do I provide community insights to my organization and executive stakeholders?
- Where is my community budget best spent?
- How do I help my stakeholders understand what goes into community management?
- How do I make the case for community at my organization?
- Is my management approach is aligned with my community approach?
If you’ve asked yourself even one of the above questions then a community benchmark can help.
Learn how the community benchmarking process provides a valuable assessment of where your community actually stands. This is the information that gives you the ability to set priorities, make decisions, and manage budgets with confidence.
Watch The Benefits of Community Benchmarking
Download the Companion Deck to The Benefits of Community Benchmarking
Read to Complete a Community Benchmark for Your Community Program?
The Community Performance Benchmark evaluates a community’s management maturity on each of the eight competencies of the Community Maturity Model, compares the community with the communities that took part in our State of Community Management surveys, and makes recommendations for how you can strengthen your community performance. The Community Performance Benchmark compares your community with average and best-in-class communities – giving you a multi-dimensional plot of how you are doing, relative to other communities.
The Community Performance BenchmarkSM provides a valuable assessment of where your community actually stands – benchmarking your management processes and providing you with recommendations. It’s information that gives you the ability to set priorities, make decisions and manage budgets with confidence.