- Meshing “old school” journalism with new media channels
- How Gannett coordinates social media learnings and tactics among more than 100 separate entities.
- The importance of internal communications in keeping employees at all levels- and in all markets- engaged in using social media, including the use of “old school” methods like email
- Upcoming trends: you guessed it, location and mobile
- Melding “citizen journalism” with professional investigative journalism
Download this episode.
Subscribe to this podcast series.
MUSIC CREDIT: “Bleuacide” by graphiqsgroove.