Welcome to the latest episode in our community podcast series, “Conversations with Community Managers.”
Join TheCR’s Jim Storer and Shannon Abram as they chat with community managers from a variety of industries about their community journey. They ask the community questions you want to know the answers to, including:
- What’s your best advice for someone just starting out in Community Management?
- What are your best practices for increasing community engagement?
- How would you survive the zombie apocalypse? (Ok – they might not ALL be community questions…)
Episode #28, features Erin Winker, a community manager at Aetna. Podcast highlights include:
- Advice for transitioning into community management from a more traditional marketing or communications role
- The differences between traditional communications and community management
- An overview of the power of plain language in community management
Download this podcast.
Subscribe to this podcast series.
Know someone we should have a conversation with? Let us know!