- Letting community members create and use “toolkits” as a way to encourage interaction
- Managing community identity when its image is attached naturally to a larger existing community (in this case, Twitter)
- How to encourage members to complete profiles
- Bridging the divide between two distinct communities within the larger community to mutual benefit (social media users and developers)
- The evolution of a startup; where the intital focus is on the consumer (free apps), getting the business-oriented (enterprise applications) members integrated into the community
- Three Twitter tools Janet can’t live without
Download this episode
Subscribe to this podcast series
MUSIC CREDIT: “Bleuacide” by graphiqsgroove
About Conversations with Community Managers*
To better reflect the diverse conversations our podcast covers we’ve changed the name of our long-running series to Community Conversations.
Community Conversations highlights short conversations with some of the smartest minds in the online community and social business space, exploring what they’re working on, why they do what they do, and what advice they have for you.
These episodes are a great way to begin to understand the nuances of community strategy and management.
Each episode is short (usually less than 30 minutes) and focuses on one community management professional.