- Handling disparate – but related – audiences via community; in this case, job seekers and employers
- The challenges of managing many separate niche communities without splintering the corporate mission
- Using a healthy content library to support community and spark discussion, including use of external contributors
- Making sure you have the resources (people, content and time) to nurture a community properly
- Goals: create brand awareness, product awareness and driving traffic
Download this episode.
Subscribe to this podcast series.
MUSIC CREDIT: “Bleuacide” by graphiqsgroove.