- Handling disparate – but related – audiences via community; in this case, job seekers and employers
- The challenges of managing many separate niche communities without splintering the corporate mission
- Using a healthy content library to support community and spark discussion, including use of external contributors
- Making sure you have the resources (people, content and time) to nurture a community properly
- Goals: create brand awareness, product awareness and driving traffic
Download this episode.
Subscribe to this podcast series.
MUSIC CREDIT: “Bleuacide” by graphiqsgroove.
About Conversations with Community Managers*
To better reflect the diverse conversations our podcast covers we’ve changed the name of our long-running series to Community Conversations.
Community Conversations highlights short conversations with some of the smartest minds in the online community and social business space, exploring what they’re working on, why they do what they do, and what advice they have for you.
These episodes are a great way to begin to understand the nuances of community strategy and management.
Each episode is short (usually less than 30 minutes) and focuses on one community management professional.