Podcast highlights include:
- Building vertical-focused communities to better serve the customer community
- Can community operate without a dedicated, “gated” platform?
- The importance of organizational commitment to community, right up to the C-Suite
- Content as the starting point to create engagement, with blogs as the focal point
- Finding your “influencers;” why and how, and finding them outside your direct community
- A discusion of tools for finding influencers (not just Klout)
Download this episode
Subscribe to this podcast series
MUSIC CREDIT: “Bleuacide” by graphiqsgroove
About Conversations with Community Managers*
To better reflect the diverse conversations our podcast covers we’ve changed the name of our long-running series to Community Conversations.
Community Conversations highlights short conversations with some of the smartest minds in the online community and social business space, exploring what they’re working on, why they do what they do, and what advice they have for you.
These episodes are a great way to begin to understand the nuances of community strategy and management.
Each episode is short (usually less than 30 minutes) and focuses on one community management professional.