Podcast highlights include:
- Running a community that is a hybrid of centrally-produced and controlled content, and more self-moderated forums
- The relationship between a community about brands and the brands themselves, including the need to comply with disclosure guidelines, and how to include the brands as part of the community (with examples from the Mayo Clinic and General Motors)
- Approaching community monetization without ads, with approaches such as sponsored content and access to community members for private conversations
- The challenges of managing a community including people at different stages of their lives (age, careers, parenthood, etc)
- Reconciling running a brand-focused community with a career as an advertising executive, as Beatty does
Download this episode.
Subscribe to this podcast series.
MUSIC CREDIT: “Bleuacide” by graphiqsgroove.