- Managing internal communities within a large company, and managing to culture towards adoption
- The challenge of overseeing a total of 535 communities
- Integrating community participation into employee workflows
- Privacy, confidentiality, and other HR issues as they apply to community
- Build vs. buy, in terms of tools
Download this episode.
Subscribe to this podcast series.
MUSIC CREDIT: “Bleuacide” by graphiqsgroove.
About Conversations with Community Managers*
To better reflect the diverse conversations our podcast covers we’ve changed the name of our long-running series to Community Conversations.
Community Conversations highlights short conversations with some of the smartest minds in the online community and social business space, exploring what they’re working on, why they do what they do, and what advice they have for you.
These episodes are a great way to begin to understand the nuances of community strategy and management.
Each episode is short (usually less than 30 minutes) and focuses on one community management professional.