- Moving an email-oriented company into social media and community by internalizing the information about social media into the corporate psyche and processes
- The changing, yet continuing place of email in our communications hierarchy
- Creating “virtuous cycles” by providing recognition and sharing it with the larger community
- How social media and community are creating new job roles
- The “Social Media Council” model of bringing the social media from different departments together- is it necessary to have such a council based on a set of tools?
- The “a-ha” moment of adopting social media: getting beyond the books and blogs and meeting people to gain knowledge first-hand
Download this episode.
Subscribe to this podcast series.
MUSIC CREDIT: “Bleuacide” by graphiqsgroove.