- The importance of Flickr and photos to the UNM online community
- When both staff (Benson) and students (like Nora) manage the community
- Content creation: making subject matter experts comfortable in an interview setting
- Dealing with negative content and low morale among students
- Preventing chaos and panic through misunderstanding (listen for the “duck pond” story)
Subscribe to this podcast series
MUSIC CREDIT: “Bleuacide” by graphiqsgroove
About Conversations with Community Managers*
To better reflect the diverse conversations our podcast covers we’ve changed the name of our long-running series to Community Conversations.
Community Conversations highlights short conversations with some of the smartest minds in the online community and social business space, exploring what they’re working on, why they do what they do, and what advice they have for you.
These episodes are a great way to begin to understand the nuances of community strategy and management.
Each episode is short (usually less than 30 minutes) and focuses on one community management professional.