Podcast highlights include:
- The effective use of video for social media content in a B2B setting
- While the technical audience for B2B social media is strong, the real growth is expected in the business-level audience
- The intersection of social media and traditional marketing; including calls to action as a crucial part of engagement
- Measurement- tying awareness building measurements such as share of voice and sentiment to traffic generation
- Blogs are very powerful tools for capturing people’s attention (still!)
- The effectiveness of feeding ideas to bloggers and other influencers to keep a constant flow of external content
- Determining whether or not to have separate subject channels for separate audience to maintain high levels of relevance, interest and engagement, while maintaining control over the overall content direction
- Internal culture; the value of support from the top
Download this episode.
Subscribe to this podcast series.
MUSIC CREDIT: “Bleuacide” by graphiqsgroove.
About Conversations with Community Managers*
To better reflect the diverse conversations our podcast covers we’ve changed the name of our long-running series to Community Conversations.
Community Conversations highlights short conversations with some of the smartest minds in the online community and social business space, exploring what they’re working on, why they do what they do, and what advice they have for you.
These episodes are a great way to begin to understand the nuances of community strategy and management.
Each episode is short (usually less than 30 minutes) and focuses on one community management professional.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download