Each Friday we compile a comprehensive list of the latest jobs across community management. Be sure to check back in each week to see the latest listings.
Know of a great community opening that we’ve missed? Let us know and we’ll add it to the list!
- Employee Communications Content and Social Community Manager – Amex – NY
- Community Manager – Blackbaud – Charleston, SC; Austin, Texas
- Social Media Community Manager – Our Better World – Singapore
- Community Manager – Lucid Software – South Jordan, UT
Online Community Manager – InCrowd, Inc. – Boston, MA
Social Media Community Manager – Idea Booth – Chicago, IL
- Social Media Community Manager – Mitchell Gold + Bob Williams – Taylorsville, NC
- Social Media Community Manager – CITIZENS BANK – 1,220 reviews – Dedham, MA
- Social Media Community Manager – JeffreyM Consulting – Chicago, IL
- Community Manager, Making Strides Against Breast Cancer – Fo…AMERICAN CANCER SOCIETY – Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Social and Content Marketing Manager, Salesforce Commerce Cl…– Burlington, MA
- Community Relations Manager – Absolute Care Management Corporation – Paragould, AR
- Community Manager – Sense – Cambridge, MA
- Community Relations Manager – RainTree Senior Living – Syracuse, UT
- Community Manager, Clark Howard – Cox Media Group – Atlanta, GA
- Global Stakeholder Engagement Director Global Community – Nike – United States
- Director, Community Management – Health Union – Philadelphia, PA
Best practices for getting a community management job
- How Do I Find a Community Manager Job? – Community management is a profession of relationships – use your network to discover your next role. Most community jobs are not currently found through traditional job listings.
- 50 Skills of Community Management – The Community Skills Framework represents the five skill families and top 50 skills that are required to build a successful community program.
- How To Win That Community Manager Job – As organizations begin to increasingly recognize and reward the value of good community management the market for jobs has begun to heat up. While at any given moment there are literally dozens of interesting community jobs open around the country (and truly, the world) the competition for these roles is getting stiffer. How can you set yourself apart?
- 8 Tips for Being a Successful Remote Worker – With so many work-from-home/remote community jobs out there, we’ve shared some helpful tips to succeed in this environment. It’s not as easy and glamorous as you’d think!
For TheCR Network Eyes Only: Community Careers and Development Group – Are you a member of TheCR Network? Check out this group inside TheCR Network where members share job postings, hiring advice and best practices for landing the community jobs of your dreams!