Every week we share a list of new community management and social media jobs – usually everything from community coordinators all the way up to director level positions (depends on what we can find each week).
This week as a special bonus posting we’re featuring an open role with TheCR team – a part-time Sales and Marketing Coordinator. Working with TheCR is great (I might be biased…) as we are flexible, fun and hard-working. If you happen to love community management that is certainly a bonus! Check out the open role here.
Know of a great community opening that we’ve missed? Let us know and we’ll add it to the list!
- Community Manager – Sneeze It – Fairfield, NJ
Online Community Manager for Type 1 Diabetes – Juvenile Diabetes Cure Alliance – New York, NY
Community Manager – Contract position – Lithium – Carlsbad, CA
Community & Social Media Interns – YourTango – New York, NY
Developer Community Manager – Algolia – San Francisco, CA
Best practices for getting a community management job
- How Do I Find a Community Manager Job? – Community management is a profession of relationships – use your network to discover your next role. Most community jobs are not currently found through traditional job listings.
- 50 Skills of Community Management – The Community Skills Framework represents the five skill families and top 50 skills that are required to build a successful community program.
- How To Win That Community Manager Job – As organizations begin to increasingly recognize and reward the value of good community management the market for jobs has begun to heat up. While at any given moment there are literally dozens of interesting community jobs open around the country (and truly, the world) the competition for these roles is getting stiffer. How can you set yourself apart?
- 8 Tips for Being a Successful Remote Worker – With so many work-from-home/remote community jobs out there, we’ve shared some helpful tips to succeed in this environment. It’s not as easy and glamorous as you’d think!
For TheCR Network Eyes Only: Community Careers and Development Group – Are you a member of TheCR Network? Check out this group inside TheCR Network where members share job postings, hiring advice and best practices for landing the community jobs of your dreams!