Every week we share a list of new community management and social media jobs – usually everything from community coordinators all the way up to director level positions (depends on what we can find each week).
I also wanted to share some of my favorite community reads from this week:
Do you think community management is on the right track? Marjorie Anderson does and shares her perspective.
Looking for some new community folks to follow on twitter?
Know of a great community opening that we’ve missed? Let us know and we’ll add it to the list!
- Social Media Community Manager – Main Street Hub – 39 reviews – Austin, TX
- Customer Success Manager – Online Media – new
- Praetorian Digital – 2 reviews – Plano, TX
- Social Media Manager for Social Dining App Startup – dineoutwith.us – Boston, MA
- Social Media Strategist – Gaia International Inc. – Louisville, CO
- Social Media Strategist – Prestige Brands – United States
- Online Community Manager – The Creative Group – Austin, TX
- Social Media Manager – Eargo – Mountain View, CA
- Social Media Strategist – Lopez Negrete – Houston, TX
- Associate, Social Marketing – DraftKings – 4 reviews – Boston, MA
- Social Media Manager – PERFORM Group – New York, NY
- Social Media Manager – Build-A-Bear – St. Louis, MO
- Social Media Manager – Avintiv Media – Tempe, AZ
- Social Media Manager – Rags to Raches – Lehi, UT
- Community Manager – Booz Allen Hamilton – Reston, VA
Best practices for getting a community management job
- How Do I Find a Community Manager Job? – Community management is a profession of relationships – use your network to discover your next role. Most community jobs are not currently found through traditional job listings.
- 50 Skills of Community Management – The Community Skills Framework represents the five skill families and top 50 skills that are required to build a successful community program.
- How To Win That Community Manager Job – As organizations begin to increasingly recognize and reward the value of good community management the market for jobs has begun to heat up. While at any given moment there are literally dozens of interesting community jobs open around the country (and truly, the world) the competition for these roles is getting stiffer. How can you set yourself apart?
- 8 Tips for Being a Successful Remote Worker – With so many work-from-home/remote community jobs out there, we’ve shared some helpful tips to succeed in this environment. It’s not as easy and glamorous as you’d think!
For TheCR Network Eyes Only: Community Careers and Development Group – Are you a member of TheCR Network? Check out this group inside TheCR Network where members share job postings, hiring advice and best practices for landing the community jobs of your dreams!