By Shannon Abram, Relationship Manager at The Community Roundtable
Every year we like to share some ideas for the best gifts for the community professionals in your life. After all – what better time to some your resident community expert that you appreciate their hard work than after a long year of creating content, moderating forums, engaging executives and generally kicking community butt?
This year I asked my colleagues at TheCR what they considered to be their most indispensable item during the day! Enjoy our 2015 Community Manager Gift Guide!
- Paper Mate Flair Porous-Point Felt Tip Pens – Our favorite tool for color-coding our to-do lists and doodling our community dreams.
- Laptop Bag – Your laptop is your link to your community – give it a stylish carrying case!
- Earbuds – One team member swears these are the best earbuds out there for both marathon conference calls and rocking out to your favorite tunes.
- Hydro Flask – It’s important to stay hydrated when slaying community dragons. No judgement on what you choose to fill this with…
- The Best Hoodie Ever – Seriously. One of us (ok, it’s me) has this in five colors. It’s cushy, warm and perfect for keeping the chill off when your co-workers are aggressive with the thermostat. Available for men and women.
- Unicorn Tee – We know that every community manager is a magical unicorn – let the world know! Available for men and women.
- Mug Warmer – How many times have you feel down a community rabbit hole only to resurface and discover your once-tasty hot beverage is now cold and sad? Never again!
So tell me – what’s on your wish list this year?! Will you be picking up anything from our community manager gift guide?
PS – No endorsements or affiliate links in this community manager gift guide (other than the shirt that we sell ourselves) we just really, really love this stuff.