Did you read this Atlantic article about how gift guides work?
Well, fear not.
We are NOT in the gift guide pay for play game. Nary an affiliate link graces this post, just seven great gift ideas for the dedicated community pros in your life.
- Ivy’s Tea – Ivy’s Tea Co. is a pop culture and Hip-Hop inspired holistic health brand. We can safely say their tea is delicious – and lives up to their motto of “Drink Tea Like an Adult. You cannot go wrong with their signature Rise & Grind blend, but everything we’ve tried is delicious.
- SonSon – Known for their amazing bowties for dapper adults and kids, SonSon has also curated an amazing list of <$10 gifts.
- SkinButtr – Possibly the best smelling body butter in the world. Gift a tub to the cmgr in your life who is constantly typing their days away and give their hands a treat.
- Expedition Subsahara – Everyone knows the sign of a true genius is a messy desk. Sometimes you need to sweep that clutter away, and Expedition Subsahara makes the perfect lidded baskets to hide away desk mess.
- Dammit Dolls – It’s a fact – community managers are stressed out. Help give your favorite coworker a safe outlet for any work-related rage with a Dammit Doll.
- Snacks – Show your appreciation with something they can eat! Our favorite holiday go-to is picking something up at a local shop – always 110% better than whatever you could order on the site named after a big river… We recommend searching for a local business near you (or near the recipient) but if you need to mail a gift our favorites that ship includes: Sweet Lydia’s Handcrafted Confections, Sappho Chocolates, and the Tipsy Scoop.
- Cosmic Help – Look, we can’t promise that gifting a gorgeous crystal for their desk will improve their karma, but it can’t hurt yours.
Did we miss something awesome? What’s on your wish list this year?!
PS – We’re serious, we have nothing to gain from those links above, these are just genuinely nice/cool/fun things we actually like.
PPS – Happy Holidays! If we could, we’d send ice cream (boozy or not) to each and every one of you!