Our friends at CMX and Leader Networks just kicked off an exciting research project. Like The Community Roundtable’s State of Community Management reports, this is the type of project that could change careers, alter business landscapes, and provide an entirely new arsenal of essential tools for community managers–and they want YOU to be a part of it!
The Online Community Readiness and Growth Survey is setting out to provide community builders with the tools we need to launch successful branded online communities.
Wouldn’t you love answers to the following burning questions:
- What are the best approaches for selling the community internally and gathering executive support?
- What should the focus of community strategy and operations be, and what has worked for others?
- What factors go into choosing the best platform for the execution of community strategy?
- How do the most successful organizations support community professionals?
- What technical and tactical pieces need to be in place before launching an online community?
We hope that you will take 5-8 minutes to share your experience and participate in a survey that will affect our industry. Even if you haven’t launched yet (and you’re just thinking of launching), they need your input in order to improve our understanding of communities at each step of their launch and growth process.
The study will result in an actionable checklist for any organization that has launched or plans to launch an online community. It will also help you prepare for the launch, or growth, of your organization’s online community, helping you gain stakeholder buy-in and resources as you move forward.
We can’t wait to share the results with everyone at The Community Roundtable!
As a bonus, once you complete the survey, you’ll be entered for a chance to win a free Bohemian Guitar, a $100 Amazon Gift Card, or a ticket to a CMX Summit of your choosing in 2016.