My favorite blog post of the year is the one where I get to pretend to be Oprah. Sadly, there is not a brand new car under your seat, but we’ve pulled together a list of our seven favorite products that would make perfect gifts for the community manager in your life. Read on for more info and links to each item.
- Simple Elephant Planner ($19.99)– We’re in love with this planner that also includes a gratitude journal, mindmap & vision board. In the age of digital everything, we’ve found this to be a great way to focus and prioritize our time.
- Mobile Phone Stablilizer ($18.99) – We’re obsessed with vlogs and this handheld stablilizer is a great (and affordable) way to kick up the productions values a notch.
- Electronics Organizer ($16.99) – One team member has this and it quickly became the most coveted item for travel. Esepcially great for those of us that change office spaces a lot – or split our time between a home office and a tradtitional office space.
- Beverage Warmer ($17.89) – If I had a nickel for every time I sat down with a hot cup of coffee only to get engrossed something and then look up to a cold cup of coffee I’d have enough nickels to buy this beverage warmer.
- Post-its (and other office supplies) ($17.99) – If you have community manager colleagues that work from home surprise them with a goodie bag of traditional office supplies. You can either order fun ones online, or shop your supply closet for things already in your office. It’s easy to forget that they don’t have a centralized location to grab everyday necessicites!
- Brush Pens ($20.98) – Useful for color coding your notes and plans, and doodling in the margins.
- Stress Relief Kit ($22.97) – The most expensive thing on our gift list this year (clocking in at a whooping $23!) is also our favorite. This unicorn-themed stress relief kit will help you blow off steam at your desk. Bonus points for throwing in a favorite tea or treat!
Happy Shopping! I hope our annual community manager gift guide was helpful, or even just made you laugh. Even if you don’t buy any gifts, this is a great time to send a quick note off to the people that make your commnity run smoothly every day. While they might appreciate a unicorn stress ball, I know they’ll love your appreciation.
What’s your favorite holiday gift to give or receive? We’d love to hear your favorite gifts in the comments!
Note – these aren’t affliate links, and none of these are paid placements, just things we really love!