By Shannon DiGregorio Abram, Relationship Manager at The Community Roundtable.
The 2014 State of Community Management survey closes today and we’re going out with a bang. If we reach our goal of 150 completed surveys one lucky participant will receive a free one-year membership to TheCR Network (that’s a $1495 value!) So if you’ve always wanted to be a member now is your chance to win your way in! The survey is open until midnight today – Friday, February 28th and one participant will be selected at random. Good luck!
Now with all that excitement out of the way, on to the links!
- Want to introduce new behavior? Find the the people that don’t mind being weird.
- What if “If you build it, they will come” doesn’t really work?
- The guide to building and growing a community for your business
- Insight into the Bosch social business story
- How to keep your members engaged and connected during a slow time
- What do you think? Do introverts make the best community managers?
- Interesting data on how full time community staff lead to better measurement
- What’s the difference between being a boss and being a leader?
- Ever wonder what is going on in TheCR Network? Check out this sneak peek!
Thanks for reading – have a great weekend. We’ll see you in March!
The fine print – one survey participant will be randomly selected to receive a free one-year membership in TheCR Network (a $1495 value) if we receive 150 or more total completed surveys. The winner may not be a current Network member and the membership offer is non-transferable.
TheCR Network is a membership network that provides strategic, tactical and professional development programming for community and social business leaders. The network enables members to connect and form lasting relationships with experts and peers as well as get access to vetted content.