By Shannon DiGregorio Abram, Relationship Manager at The Community Roundtable.
Did you board a NerdBird and head for Austin this week? Maybe you’re reading this while refueling with huevos rancheros, or perhaps you’re at a desk with a giant cup of coffee, manning the office back home.
No matter where you are we’ve got a great set of links for you this week, including a recap of our Community Manager Spotlight webinar and tips and session suggestions if you are at SXSWi. If you are one of the lucky SXSWi attendees our very own Jim Storer is there – if you see him say hello and snap a pic – we’ll be looking out to see who can #spotjimstorer!
- Tips for Community Managers Attending SXSWi 2014
- How do you scale? Make others a success – what Michelin awarded chefs teach us in leadership.
- Ask TheCR: What is the proper etiquette for asking someone to join your community?
- One of the oddities of collaboration is that tightly knit teams are not the most creative.
- Did you miss our Community Manager Spotlight Webinar with J.J. Lovett of CA Technologies?
- The future of collaboration isn’t what it used to be.
- Sharing is the New Buying, Winning in the Collaborative Economy.
Have a great weekend whether you are in Austin at SXSW or at home shoveling snow! We’ll see you on Monday!
Did you know that 95% of TheCR Network members agree that the content and peer input improves the quality of their work? It’s true! Membership in TheCR Network saves community and social business leaders time and improves the quality of their work by connecting them quickly with peers, experts and curated information. Learn how joining TheCR Network can improve the work you do.