By Shannon DiGregorio Abram, Relationship Manager at The Community Roundtable.
(Illustration by Sarah Lazarovic)
Despite it being not quite halfway through March we are very ready for winter to be over. After an unseasonably warm weekend it snowed twice in Boston this week. Enough!
We are already looking forward to April – and not just for the (hopefully) nicer weather. April marks our five year anniversary and we are ready to celebrate. This week we announced our 5th anniversary celebration – a Happy Hour in Cambridge, MA. If you’re in the Greater Boston area we’d love to see you!
- Our first Meet TheCR Team post with Rachel Happe
- Tapping the power of hidden influencers
- Webinar: Community Manager Spotlight with Heather Ausmus on March 26th
- Celebrating community success with TheCR member Ian White from Rackspace
- Four community jobs: Community Manager, Boston, Director of Community Engagement, Online Communities Manager and Senior Community Manager and two social media jobs: Social Media Specialist and Manager of Digital and Social Media
- Using online community to increase member retention
- How can communities be a tool for product teams in driving innovation?
- SXSWi Panel Recap: Humanizing Your Brand Through Effective Community Management
That’s all for this week, friends. Have a great weekend, beware the ides of March and we’ll see you back here on Monday!
Did you know that 95% of TheCR Network members agree that the content and peer input available inside the Network improves the quality of their work? It’s true!
Membership in TheCR Network saves community and social business leaders time and improves the quality of their work by connecting them quickly with peers, experts and curated information. Learn how joining TheCR Network can improve the work you do.