The best way to improve the performance of your community is to ask for the investments you need that ensure it. But asking without context, data, or analysis is just a wish – one that is easily dismissed. A community roadmap is an effective way to educate, set expectations for, and secure budget from stakeholders.
The goal of this workshop is to create a gap analysis and roadmap draft, using industry frameworks to help stakeholders understand where you are, frame where you want to go, and collaborate to get there.
This six-session workshop includes:
- Creating a defensible structure for community roadmaps
- Assessment and discussion The Community Score results
- Identifying gaps, required investments, and how to prioritize those investments
- Developing a high-level roadmap designed to educate stakeholders and provide them with options
- Guidance on securing stakeholder commitment and translating a roadmap into a budget
You will complete this workshop with these tactical deliverables:
- Results for The Community Score
- Gap Analysis that identifies community opportunities
- Draft community roadmap
This course is delivered in six, one-hour sessions, accompanied by homework and a shared space to learn-out-loud with other course participants. Each session includes an expert-led lesson, interactive discussion, and homework. Download the Syllabus.
December 8, 2020: 10am-11am ET and 2pm-3pm ET
December 10, 2020: 10am-11am ET and 2pm-3pm ET
December 15, 2020: 10am-11am ET and 2pm-3pm ET