Co-Founder and Principal
Member Since | 2009
Superpower | Simplifying the complex
#teamcat or #teamdog | #teamdog
Rachel is the chief wonk at TheCR and oversees the research, content and thought leadership.
You can ask Rachel about:
1. The secret lives of seven-year-olds
2. Tips on how to travel for fun and profit
3. Why our approach to enabling human potential needs to be community-centric
More About Rachel:
Rachel has spent the last 20 years helping organizations implement emerging technologies to advance their business strategies.
She understands how networked communications environments can transform how people work, their productivity and their personal satisfaction by aligning their passions, skills and relationships.
Rachel co-founded The Community Roundtable to support business leaders developing their community and social business strategies. Clients including SAP, Aetna, BASF, CA, H&R Block, and CSC benefit from Rachel’s ability to make sense of abstract trends and her ability to see the implications that technical and operational decisions can have on people and processes.
During her career Rachel has served in analyst, product management, product marketing and executive roles.
- The CR blog posts
- Harvard Business Review: Calculating The ROI of Customer Engagement
- InformationWeek articles
- CMS Wire articles
- [IDC Research, 2008] The Social Enterprise: How Social Networking Changes Everything
- [IDC Research. 2008] U.S. Social Networking Application 2008–2012 Forecast: Enterprise Social Networking Takes Hold
- JiveWorld, 2017: Building the Business Case to Defend and Grow Your Program
- KA Connect 2016: Architecting a Collaborative Culture Using TheCR’s Working Out Loud Framework
- JiveWord 2016: Becoming a Community Ninja: 5 Secrets of Community Black Ops
- FeverBee SPRINT, 2015
- Higher Logic Super Forum, 2015: The Quantified Community
- Summit on Customer Engagement, 2015
- FeverBee SPRINT, 2014
- JiveWorld 2014
- Sitrion Collective Keynote, 2014
- J. Boye, 2014
- Enterprise 2.0 Summit, 2014
- JiveWorld 2013
- Community Conference Keynote, 2013
- Boston Product Management Association, 2013
- Defrag Keynote, 2012
- JiveWorld 2012
- IBM/Avnet Social Business and Web Experience Roadshows
- CSC’s Technology and Business Solutions Conference, 2012
- Social Media Week at SAP, 2012
- IBM Connect/Lotusphere 2012
- Enterprise 2.0 Keynote, 2011