- A description and history of the BIRT Exchange, a business intelligence community run by Actuate
- Building an effective community with a passionate group of developers
- Measurement- what to measure, why and how
- What defines an “active community member?”
- The importance of (international) face-to-face user groups in augmenting community
Download this episode.
Subscribe to this podcast series.
MUSIC CREDIT: “Bleuacide” by graphiqsgroove.
About Conversations with Community Managers*
To better reflect the diverse conversations our podcast covers we’ve changed the name of our long-running series to Community Conversations.
Community Conversations highlights short conversations with some of the smartest minds in the online community and social business space, exploring what they’re working on, why they do what they do, and what advice they have for you.
These episodes are a great way to begin to understand the nuances of community strategy and management.
Each episode is short (usually less than 30 minutes) and focuses on one community management professional.