Eager to join us and be dubbed Sir Robin? While that might be a dubious distinction, we are looking for founding members who care deeply about pushing their community efforts forward, but also like to have a little fun along the way.
We’re looking for a few good members… but what’s in it for you?
- Regular roundtable conversations. Join us, your peers in community management and social media strategy and select experts in thought-provoking roundtable sessions. We’re in the midst of building a schedule of calls and online chat sessions. We’ll kick off The Community Roundtable with calls every other week and build in more interactions as we grow.
- Direct access. We’re committed to creating a robust and valuable community that’s also small enough to allow members to build solid relationships with one other. From an in-depth welcome interview to regular check ins with you to uncover current challenges, we will stay connected as you grow in community and social media.
- One stop shop. Whether it’s a question you have or our top picks from the hundreds of blog posts we read, The Community Roundtable will be your hub of information and peer guidance on community management and social media strategy. We’ll also transcribe and summarize the roundtable calls so you can stay on top of what is discussed even if you can’t make every call.
The Offer. We’re currently offering fifty 2009 Founding Membership spots in The Community Roundtable for $750 per seat (or three seats for $2,000). Following our Founding Membership drive, membership will be $1,000 per seat (or three seats for $2,500).
Members in The Community Roundtable will have access to the following:
- Online community. Discussion boards; content library with interviews, call recordings, case studies, and examples; profiles and networking; expert directory and reviews; vendor directory and reviews; reading list; and aggregation of the best blog content
- In-depth welcome interview
- Monthly programming themes
- Two roundtables per month. A combination of experts, members, and solution providers (based on your requests)
- Two expert online ‘office hours’ per month
- Transcripts and summaries for all events
- Peer matching. Based on similar industries, environments, needs, challenges, or experience
- Quarterly reports. Highlighting hot topics, new content, and programming summaries
- Annual report. state of the community, community survey findings, annual hot topics, and plans for the next year
- Discounts on associated products, services, events, and content
If you’d like a seat at table, please sign up here and we’ll contact you to discuss your credentials.