TheCR Network is the premier online global community for community leaders.
How does it work? We believe in three things:
100% community professionals only.
We’re a community by and for community professionals. We vet all new members to make sure they fit the strict definition of a community manager, ensuring you’re surrounded by people who do the same work you do, and have experience solving the same problems you face.
Access to resources, peers, and experts.
Through our weekly live programming, dedication to working out loud and multiple platforms for sharing, participation is easy and designed to help you collaborate and find solutions on your schedule.
Service + resources = your success.
Our team is here to help you succeed. That’s their job. Period.
Combined with unparalleled, exclusive resources only members can access and TheCR Network provides instant value.
Members of TheCR Network have exclusive access to the tools, research, resources, and people they need to succeed.
TheCR Network makes your job as a community professional easier, providing proven, research-backed:
- best practices
- expert advice
- live programming
- actionable case studies
- peer support
- vendor-free forums
- answers to every community question you can think of
There are squishy Facebook groups and expensive one-day summits, but only TheCR Network gives you 24/7, 365 access to the information you need to excel, such as how to hire the right platform vendor, tracking and presenting the metrics that matter, and building a community team that scales the work you do.
Our #1 priority is to make you look great.
- A membership seat with unlimited access to our proven tools, templates, case studies and programming
- A private community — ask the questions you need answers to and know you’re getting unbiased info from our team and your peers
- An instant network – people with the same jobs as you, facing the same challenges as you
- Answers to the tough questions you can’t ask anywhere else in a trusted, members-only space
- Peers that work across many type of organizations and use cases, giving you a different perspective helping you innovate and solve problems
- A deep well of research, content and other resources from which to tap
- Access to our Community Fundamentals Training certification, featuring prescriptive approaches for successful community management
- Opportunities to shape, participate in and get special access to The Community Roundtable's research, which influences the future of community management.
What do members say?