We know you have lots of ways to spend your community budget. TheCR Network provides the most value for your dollar.
For your $1,495 annual membership, you get:
- 45+ annual roundtable calls with expert advice and peer-to-peer support
- Guided Community Management Fundamentals training courses, for both internal and external community managers
- Weekly programming, including Work Out Loud threads, AMAs and Happy Hour
- Monday newsletters that highlight the best of what's happening
- Access to our annual community summit – TheCR Connect
- Unparalleled professional concierge service and support from our team of community managers
- 24/7 access to the research, content and discussion boards
- Access to over 400+ reports, case studies, and resources in TheCR Library
Key benefits you also receive:
- A safe place to discuss community challenges in private
- High-value content created by community experts
- Free guided training and education
- Better answers to critical questions from private, off-the-record sources
- A network of peers motivated to help you succeed
- A chance to shape and contribute to the industry's most comprehensive research
And a few things that are a little harder to put a dollar value on:
- A trusted place to ask about vendors before signing those big contracts
- Real-time crisis management for the community and social problems you can’t plan for
- Constantly evolving content and resources helping to make you the smartest community practitioner in any room
- A network of community leaders you can count on for support
- Unbiased feedback on vendors, programs, and ideas that will make you a better community manager
It’s kind of a big (small) deal.
TheCR Network is designed to be an intimate, interactive space for engaged community professionals. Membership is deliberately small to ensure you connect with the people with the best answers who are walking the same community path as you.
You’ll love TheCR Network. But don’t take our word for it.
“TheCR Network has been a great resource for me and my team over the past five years. Being able to network with other community professionals is invaluable.”