By Shannon Abram, The Community Roundtable
If you’ve even managed a community you know – things can go from happy to hostile quickly. The world is dark and full of trolls! This week my colleague Jillian shared an amazing case study profiling a client that tackled this exact issue – with incredible results.
You can download the free community management case study “Improving Community Sentiment Improving Community Sentiment: Taking a Community from Hostile to Happy” here. You’ll not only get access to a great community success story, but also the tactical approaches that Jillian and the client team used to drastically improve the community environment.
What We Are Reading This Week:
Improving Community Sentiment: Taking a Community from Hostile to Happy – Great case study on changing a negative community environment.
Channeling Change: Making Collective Impact Work – An interesting look at how different size/shape orgs are implementing a collective impact approach to solve large-scale social problems.
TheCR Network Sneak Peek: April 2016 – Community pro Hillary Boucher shares an inside look at the highlights of April programming in TheCR Network.
How Optimizely Launched a Re-Designed Community Site that Tripled New Member Registrations – Great use case profile here!
How to Get Employees to Fill In Their Directory Profile – Sounds easy, but any community manager knows it is NOT!
New Community Manager and Social Media Jobs:
- Enterprise Community and Knowledge Manager – CommVault Systems – Tinton Falls, NJ
- Internal Communications Manager – Athenahealth – Watertown, MA
- Community Manager – Higher LOGIC – Arlington, VA
- Community Manager Connecture – Brookfield, WI
- Social Media/Community Manager – Japan Crate – San Francisco, CA
- Social Media / Community Manager – Ascent – San Francisco, CA
- SOCIAL MEDIA COORDINATOR (CONSULTANT) – Frank PR – Entertainment and Media Industry – New York City, NY
- Senior Manager, Social Media – Kaplan Test Prep – New York City, NY
- Social Media / Community Manager – Ascent Services Group – San Francisco, CA
- Social Media Leader – Nintendo – Redwood City, CA
- Social Media & Community Manager – Cybereason – Boston, MA
- Community Manager – Boardontrack – Concord, MA
- Social Media & Community Manager – Zoosk – San Francisco, CA