A Level Set of Community Management Practices
The 2010 State of Community Management is our first attempt to capture community management practices. We organized them by the competencies in the Community Maturity Model – a management framework that articulates the competencies required to effectively manage communities and build a social business – and links high level analysis to very specific tactical lessons learned about how to execute social programs.
It provides guidance that can be used to:
- Improve your community management practices
- Educate peers, colleagues, and stakeholders
- Create a baseline for your community strategy or plans
- Identify topics for further research and investigation
- Find additional resources
Access Previous State of Community Management Reports
The State of Community Management Toolkit includes downloads of all 12 years of the SOCM research, as well as additional related models and content for $99.