For the last five years, Connect has taken place as a live event, but for 2020 we've reimagined what it means to meaningfully connect.
Connect 2020 features over 40 live sessions, all taking place on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays in October. Events will take place both live and in moderated forums. All educational sessions will be archived. Connect participants will network and collaborate in an event community featuring discussions, platform groups, session archives, and more.
The theme for Connect 2020 is "Changing the Way the World Works.
With over 40 online sessions, we've reimagined what it means to Connect in 2020. From platforms demos to interactive case studies to meditation to wine and chocolate tastings you'll connect with the ideas, inspiration, and people you need to reset, recharge, and plan for success.
More details will be released soon.
We encourage active community practitioners at every level of the organization to participate in TheCR Connect. A limited number of passes are available, as we strive for an intimate group of engaged peers.
Last year, participants represented a wide variety of community roles and titles, including:
- Director of Digital Communications
- Community Manager
- Business Program Manager
- Corporate Operations Manager
- Director of Human Resources
- Communications Coordinator
- Community Strategist
- Global Communications Manager
- Sr Director, Connected Customer Experience
- Strategist, Online Collaboration
- Enterprise Community Manager
- Social Media Consultant
- Manager, Community Development
- Director of Knowledge Management
- Digital Community Manager
- Sr. Learning Strategist
- Global Head of Community and Social Media
- Customer Engagement Associate
- Director, Online Communities
- Program Manager Global Support - Community
- Senior Manager, Community Operations
- Strategic Advisor, Community Engagement
- Sr. Manager, Learning Experience & Delivery
- VP, Talent & Learning
- Head of Communities and Engagement
- Sr. Director of Member Engagement
- VP Industry Marketing
- Community Engagement Manager
- Advisor, Community Engagement
- Director- Community and Content Integration
- Technical Support Knowledge Analyst
- Community Moderator
- Director of Community
- Intranet Manager
- Collaboration Programs Manager
How much does a ticket for Connect 2020 cost?
All Connect 2020 sessions are free for all active members of TheCR Network.
How can I be a speaker at Connect?
The majority of our speakers are taken from our member attendees.
If you are currently a member you'll be asked to indicate your interest when you register. If you aren't a member you can join TheCR Network here. TheCR Connect is free for all members of TheCR Network.
How can I pitch Connect as a great investment to my stakeholders?
Isn't a month a long time for an event?!
The COVID-19 pandemic has prompted us to explore how to design Connect 2020 in a safe way that fulfills your desire to deeply connect with peers. Moving to a virtual experience isn’t simple, at least in the way we’re thinking about it. We can’t imagine a virtual two day Connect… Zoom fatigue is real and we want to avoid trying to jam too much content into a limited time frame.
Based on member feedback and guidance, we have reimagined Connect as a month-long community celebration, with sessions running at regularly scheduled times on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday each week. Keynotes, case studies, product demos, show and tells, and unique network opportunities will weave into a comprehensive agenda – spanning time zones and transcending distance.