Connect 2021 features over 30 live sessions, all taking place on Tuesdays and Wednesdays in October. Events will take place both live and in moderated forums. All educational sessions will be archived. Connect participants will network and collaborate in an event community featuring discussions, platform groups, session archives, and more.
Our Tech Thursdays events (which kicks off on June 3rd) runs through October, providing a robust agenda of technology demos, case studies, panels and more.
TheCR Connect is open only to members of TheCR Network. If you aren't already member, you can bundle Network membership along with your Connect ticket and save 10%. Please contact us to learn more.
NFP organizations are eligible for a discounted rate. Please contact us to learn more.
Early bird pricing (up to 30% off standard pricing) is available through July 31, 2021.
As in past years, we are building an engaging, interactive program focused on the challenges community professionals face today. Sessions will include panels, case studies, AMAs, connections and networking events, and more.
More details will be released shortly. You can view the 2020 agenda here.
Sessions will cover the breadth of the community management experience, and will once again feature our popular Wellness and Connections tracks from 2020.
We encourage active community practitioners at every level of the organization to participate in TheCR Connect. A limited number of passes are available, as we strive for an intimate group of engaged peers.
Last year, participants represented a wide variety of community roles and titles, including:
- Lead Community Strategist
- Enterprise Community Strategist
- Community Engagement Specialist
- Community Manager
- Enterprise Community & LMS Specialist
- Community Strategist
- Senior Program Manager
- Manager, Knowledge and Community Management
- Manager, Online Community and NPS
- Manager of Community Communications and Engagement
- Manager, Strategic Online Communities
- Technical Practice Network Community Manager
Global Digital Community Manager
- Community Igniter
- Web Content Specialist
- Digital Solutions Manager
- Digital Workplace Manager
- Collaboration Programs Manager
- Senior Business Analyst
- Community Strategy/Enablement Manager
- Digital Strategy Manager
- Dir, Enterprise Collaboration
- Business Owner, Community & Knowledge
- Director of Knowledge Sharing
- Director of Community
- Community Collaboration Strategist
- Lead Community Adviser
- Manager, Community Engagement
- Business Systems Analyst
- Director Online Communities
- Online Community & Collaboration Strategist
- Director, Curricular Resources
In 2020 global community leaders from these organizations participated in TheCR Connect:
TheCR Connect is made possible with the support of our partners.