Connect 2021 will take place entirely online on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays in October 2021.
Events will take place both live and in moderated forums. All educational sessions will be archived. Connect participants will network and collaborate in an event community featuring discussions, platform groups, session archives, and more.
Our Tech Thursdays events (which kicked off on June 3rd) runs through October, providing a robust agenda of technology demos, case studies, panels, and more.
Connect 2021 takes everything great about the 2020 program and emphasizes the sessions you've asked for to provide the maximum value for your time.
New for 2021
Join us for interactive working sessions on common challenges, expert perspectives in our community stories series, and the expansion of our popular Wellness track to include professional development sessions to work our your mind and your body.
We've also added new leadership-focused sessions to help community professionals focus on strategic initiatives.
We are excited to offer 20+ sessions during October, including:
We encourage active community practitioners at every level of the organization to participate in TheCR Connect. A limited number of passes are available, as we strive for an intimate group of engaged peers.
Last year, participants represented a wide variety of community roles and titles, including:
- Lead Community Strategist
- Enterprise Community Strategist
- Community Engagement Specialist
- Community Manager
- Enterprise Community & LMS Specialist
- Community Strategist
- Senior Program Manager
- Manager, Knowledge and Community Management
- Manager, Online Community and NPS
- Manager of Community Communications and Engagement
- Manager, Strategic Online Communities
- Technical Practice Network Community Manager
Global Digital Community Manager
- Community Igniter
- Web Content Specialist
- Digital Solutions Manager
- Digital Workplace Manager
- Collaboration Programs Manager
- Senior Business Analyst
- Community Strategy/Enablement Manager
- Digital Strategy Manager
- Dir, Enterprise Collaboration
- Business Owner, Community & Knowledge
- Director of Knowledge Sharing
- Director of Community
- Community Collaboration Strategist
- Lead Community Adviser
- Manager, Community Engagement
- Business Systems Analyst
- Director Online Communities
- Online Community & Collaboration Strategist
- Director, Curricular Resources
In 2020 global community leaders from these organizations participated in TheCR Connect:
TheCR Connect is made possible with the support of our partners.