How we need to adapt to changing member preferences.
Audience preferences have changed. Platform-centric community strategies are becoming a thing of the past. Today your audience seamlessly engages with each other across platforms you do and don’t control. And you have a choice to make about whether you want to be a part of this future or not.
We are thrilled that FeverBee’s Richard Millington will join us on Wednesday, October 4, 2023 at our Community Technology Summit explain the key drivers of the new era, what you need to change to thrive in this new era and why it is a tremendous opportunity to emerge from the shadows, deliver better support to our members, and demonstrate amazing value to our organisations.
This session will cover:
- What makes the ‘Community Everywhere’ era unique from what came before
- Four strategic approaches you can take to thrive in this era.
- Framework to select the right approach for your organization.
- The best examples of the ‘Community Everywhere’ today.
- How to measure success in the Community Everywhere era.
- How to manage internal change in the Community Everywhere Era.
Richard is also hosting a workshop on Data Driven Community Management in the afternoon of October 4th in Boston, MA.
About Richard Millington
Richard Millington has spent the past decade helping 250+ companies develop some of the world’s largest online communities. Richard is the founder of FeverBee, an international community consultancy, and the author of Buzzing Communities. Richard’s clients have included Google, Facebook, Oracle, Wikipedia, EMC, Greenpeace, and many more. Prior to FeverBee, Richard interned with Seth Godin in New York.