Happy New Year!
If finding a new job – or perhaps exploring opportunities for your next big move – is on your list for the New Year, then you’ve come to the right place. Each Friday we compile the latest community management jobs, so be sure to check back in each week to see the latest and most comprehensive list.
Know of a great community opening that we’ve missed? Let us know and we’ll add it to the list!
- Customer Communications: Community Associate – athenahealth – Watertown, MA
- Social Media Marketing Specialist – Humana – Chicago, IL or Louisville, KY
- Manager, Online Communities (Collaborate) – ASAE: The Center for Association Leadership – Washington, DC
- Customer Happiness Associate – Lovepop – Boston, MA
- Online Community Manager – Kite Hill – San Francisco Bay Area, CA
- Training and Online Community Manager – Weee! – Fremont, CA
- Community and Content Manager – Snap Kitchen – Austin, TX
- Community/Social Media Coordinator – Modani Furniture – Miami, FL
- Community Manager – Aging2.0 – San Francisco, CA
- Social Media Marketing Manager – Pilot, Inc. – Industry, CA
- Community Association Manager – American Community Management, Inc. (ACM) – Hanover, MD
- Community Director – EmazingLights – Anaheim, CA
- Community Manager – Social Media Link – New York, NY
- Community Engagement Director – Arthritis Foundation – St. Louis, MO
- Senior Content Strategist – Informatic Technologies Inc – Florham Park, NJ
- Senior Content Strategist and Storyteller – New Kind – Raleigh-Durham, NC
- Social Enterprise Manager – MACC Commonwealth Services Inc – Minnesota
- Knowledge Management Specialist – The AEgis Technologies Group, Inc. – El Segundo, CA
- Knowledge Management Specialist II – KEYW Corporation – Hanover, MD
- Knowledge Manager– DAG4 – Washington, DC
- Digital Content Specialist– Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco – San Francisco, CA
- Digital Content Marketing Manager – JDA Software Group, Inc. – Virtual
- Digital Operations Manager – Digital Jack of all Trades + WordPress PRO – Streamline Publishing Inc. – Remote
- Online Community Manager – LogRhythm – Boulder, CO
- Online Community Manager – Technical audience engagement – Mom Corps Boston on Behalf of our client – Boston, MA
- Community Manager – NCSOFT – San Mateo, CA
- Community Manager – Instructure – Salt Lake City, UT
- Community Manager – nThrive – Plano, TX
- Community Manager – Disruptor Beam – Framingham, MA
- Community Manager – Grammarly – San Francisco, CA
- Community Manager – Applause – Framingham, MA
- Community Manager – Joybird – Commerce, CA
- Director/Sr. Director, Customer Engagement Strategist, Neurology & Immunology – BioReliance – Rockland, MA
- Multimedia Content Strategist – HubSpot – Cambridge, MA
- Social Media Community Manager – Randstad Technologies – Marlborough, MA
Best practices for getting a community management job:
- How Do I Find a Community Manager Job? – Community management is a profession of relationships – use your network to discover your next role. Most community jobs are not currently found through traditional job listings.
- 50 Skills of Community Management – The Community Skills Framework represents the five skill families and top 50 skills that are required to build a successful community program.
- How To Win That Community Manager Job – As organizations begin to increasingly recognize and reward the value of good community management the market for jobs has begun to heat up. While at any given moment there are literally dozens of interesting community jobs open around the country (and truly, the world) the competition for these roles is getting stiffer. How can you set yourself apart?
- 8 Tips for Being a Successful Remote Worker – With so many work-from-home/remote community jobs out there, we’ve shared some helpful tips to succeed in this environment. It’s not as easy and glamorous as you’d think!
For TheCR Network Eyes Only: Community Careers and Development Group – Are you a member of TheCR Network? Check out this group inside TheCR Network where members share job postings, hiring advice and best practices for landing the community jobs of your dreams!