If finding a new job – or perhaps exploring opportunities for your next big move – is on your list for the New Year, then you’ve come to the right place. Each Friday we compile the latest community management jobs, so be sure to check back in each week to see the latest and most comprehensive list.
Know of a great community opening that we’ve missed? Let us know and we’ll add it to the list!
- Community Manager – Esri – Redlands, CA
- Community Manager – Higher Logic – Arlington, VA
- Customer Communications: Community Associate – athenahealth – Watertown, MA
- Social Media Marketing Specialist – Humana – Chicago, IL or Louisville, KY
- Digital Marketing Manager – US HealthConnect – Fort Washington, PA
- Online Community Manager – Webroot – Broomfield, CO
- Social Media & Community Manager – Jedox AG – Boston, MA
- Social Media Coordinator – Kayem Foods, Inc. – Chelsea, MA
- Corporate Manager of Online Content – Ohio Living – Columbus, OH
- Online Content Manager – DataSync Technologies, Inc – Reston, VA
- Social Media Community Manager – JeffreyM Consulting – Redmond, WA
- Content and Community Manager – EmpowHER – Scottsdale, AZ
- Social Media & Content Manager – Kodak – San Francisco, CA
- Community Manager – Campbell-Ewald – Detroit, MI
- Social Media Manager – Califia Farms – Los Angeles, CA
- Community Manager – Biostrap – Los Angeles, CA
- Social Media Manager – Lion Brand Yarn Company – New York, NY
- Organizational Effectiveness and Change Management – IBM – Springfield, VA
- Internal Communications Specialist – Church Pension Group – New York, NY
- Internal Communications– Blend Labs – San Francisco, CA
- Executive Communications Director – JPMorgan Chase – New York, NY
- Senior Manager, Fidelity Institutional Communications – Fidelity Investments – Boston, MA
- Internal Communications Strategist – USAC – Washington, DC
- Global Internal Communications Manager – Ancestry – Lehi, UT
- Manager, Internal Communications – Catalent Pharma Solutions – Somerset, NJ
- Corporate Communications Manager – Sensata Technologies – Attleboro, MA
- Manager, Team Member Engagement and Communications – Hilton Corporate – Carrollton, TX
- Employee Communications Manager – WEX Inc. – Portland, ME
- Communications and Engagement Manager – Dannon – West Jordan, UT
- Communications Manager, Chrome – Google – Mountain View, CA
- Community Manager – Kettle – New York, NY
- Community Manager – Applause – Boston, MA
- Community Manager – Monster Energy – Corona, CA
- Community Manager – TVGla – Los Angeles, CA
- Community Manager – Sprint – Overland Park, KS
- Community Manager – Transamerica – Denver, CO
- Community Manager – TrackR – Santa Barbara, CA
- Community Manager – mitú – Los Angeles, CA
- Community Manager – 2K – Novato, CA
- Community Manager – Prysm Inc. – Carmel, IN
- Community Manager – Nexon America – Los Angeles, CA
- Community Manager – Toke With – Los Angeles, CA
- Community Manager – VC Mobile Entertainment, Inc. – Los Angeles, CA
Community Manager – Joybird – Los Angeles, CA
- Community Manager – Alice.com – New York City, NY
Best practices for getting a community management job:
- How Do I Find a Community Manager Job? – Community management is a profession of relationships – use your network to discover your next role. Most community jobs are not currently found through traditional job listings.
- 50 Skills of Community Management – The Community Skills Framework represents the five skill families and top 50 skills that are required to build a successful community program.
- How To Win That Community Manager Job – As organizations begin to increasingly recognize and reward the value of good community management the market for jobs has begun to heat up. While at any given moment there are literally dozens of interesting community jobs open around the country (and truly, the world) the competition for these roles is getting stiffer. How can you set yourself apart?
- 8 Tips for Being a Successful Remote Worker – With so many work-from-home/remote community jobs out there, we’ve shared some helpful tips to succeed in this environment. It’s not as easy and glamorous as you’d think!
For TheCR Network Eyes Only: Community Careers and Development Group – Are you a member of TheCR Network? Check out this group inside TheCR Network where members share job postings, hiring advice and best practices for landing the community jobs of your dreams!