It’s that time of the year again! The snow is falling (in Boston, at least!), pumpkin spice is everywhere and holiday music has taken over the radio. We’re continuing our December tradition of providing a short gift guide of toys and treasures that the community manager in your life might appreciate. Of course – the greatest gift of all is just a simple thank you, but I wouldn’t turn down some gummy bears to go along with it!
Unicorn Tape Dispenser – Sure to fancy up any community manager’s desk, this unicorn tape dispenser is equal parts form and function!
The 2017 Volt Planner – Even though most of us live online these days, I’m still drawn to writing important things down. The Volt Planner is one part tactical planning space, and one part aspiration goal setting.
- Five Pounds of Haribo Gummy Bears – The gold standard of gummy bears. The resealable bag makes you feel like you can save some for later (no judgement if you don’t, though…)
- Cards for Community – Both a fun conversation piece and an actionable tool for community engagement. It’s safe for work, we promise.
- Fruit! – After eating all those gummy bears, a nice fresh orange or pear will be a welcome relief.
- Community Manager Swag – Nothing wrong with wearing your heart on your sleeve (or your t-shirt!)
- Wireless Earbuds – Between phone calls, Spotify and podcasts, these will help your favorite community manager listen in style – no strings attached!
Have a favorite gift we missed? Let us know and we’ll update our list!