Website Great Place To Work
We are the global authority on workplace culture
The Sr. Customer Community Manager role reports to the Director, Customer Lifecycle & Education and is a critical part of the Customer Lifecycle & Education team, building, increasing, and managing engagement with customers in a new online customer community. This role will be accountable for the development of actionable metrics, and cultivation of a transparent, collaborative online culture to build trust, loyalty, thought leadership, and product demand.
The Sr. Customer Community Manager will take ownership of building a customer community from the ground up and deliver measurable business impact on customer retention and utilization of Great Place To Work® products. The role will be responsible for leading and executing the vision and strategy, in partnership with senior leaders, and working in close collaboration with our Customer Success, Account Management, Product and Customer Marketing teams, providing guidance as the subject matter expert on community related resources.
- Work closely with executives and stakeholders to understand the businesses need and create an internal community strategy that is fully aligned with the overall business strategy and desired outcome.
- Clearly articulate and evangelize the purpose and value of the community to internal and external stakeholders.
- Assess, design & implement the internal community program including technology, content strategy, and management. Apply best practices for improvement.
- Develop actionable metrics to measure progress towards objectives and report findings.
- Develop community management approach and practices, based on business objectives and member characteristics.
- Develop community roll-out, communication, change management, and training plans.
- Utilizing industry practices, use expertise and experience to grow the user base and impact of our community.
- Plan, organize, and participate in events to build community and boost brand awareness.
- Lead community moderator activities such as responding to comments and customer queries in a timely manner, adherence to our community terms/conduct, troubleshooting, etc.
- Curate, edit, and share content from our vast repository.
- Create outcome-based learning tracks for customers. Collaborate where needed to customize or extend content to support customer needs.
- Manage community vendor relationship.
- Up to 20% travel (annually)
- 6 years of online community building; operational knowledge and understanding of online community platforms and moderation tools.
- 12-15 years of work experience
- Proven track record building and moderating other company branded communities. B2B experience required.
- Strong experience in UX and community building.
- Creation and facilitation of training & onboarding programs.
- Demonstrated project management skills.
- Ability to uncover needs, recommend alternative technical and business approaches, and lead product development efforts.
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships and partnerships at all levels of the organization to identify and align diverse perspectives and advise and influence senior partners.
- Background in HR, People & Culture, survey/assessment industry and SaaS tech preferred.
- Excellent judgment, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to communicate with technical and non-technical peers and leaders.
- Content curation, stellar editing and writing skills.
To apply for this job please visit www.greatplacetowork.com.