By Shannon Abram, Relationship Manager, The Community Roundtable
One of my favorite parts of our research platforms is getting to share the key findings and insights. This week Ted McEnroe shared the first of the Community Careers and Compensation fun facts: CCC 2015 Fun fact #1: Online communities are everywhere – a (mostly) good thing! We’ll share a new fun fact on the blog each Monday – stay tuned!
This week we also released our December webinar schedule. We have two free community management webinars coming up. On December 2nd at 3pm you can join Hillary Boucher for “A Look Inside TheCR Network,” where she’ll share a look at the research, programming and professional development available exclusively to Network members and and highlight best practices for new member welcome programs. Register now.
Then, on December 3rd you can join Rachel Happe for “The Benefits of Community Benchmarking” where she will share how community benchmarking provides a valuable assessment of where your community actually stands. It’s information that gives you the ability to set priorities, make decisions and manage budgets with confidence.
Rachel will be joined by Courtney R. Zentz, Sr. Manager, Collaboration & Solution Center at Ricoh who will share why her company undertook a community benchmark, what they hoped to learn and the results of their benchmark. Register now.
Things we’re reading this week:
Two Free Webinars:
A Look Inside TheCR Network + Best Practices for New Member Welcome Programs – Join our community manager Hillary Boucher for a free webinar where she’ll share a behind the scenes look at the Network, and gives advice about best practices for new member welcome programs. Register now.
- Are you struggling to figure out what’s next for your community?
- Are you tasked with providing community insights to your organization and need to educate stakeholders?
- Are you thinking about 2016 need to figure out where your community budget will be best spent?
- Do you stakeholders not understand what goes into community management?
- Are you the one that needs to make the case for community at your organization?
- Do you wonder if you management approach is aligned with your community approach?
If you answered yes to any of the questions above then a community benchmark can help you.
Join Rachel Happe, Principal and Co-founder at The Community Roundtable for a 30 minute webinar on December 3rd, where she will share how community benchmarking provides a valuable assessment of where your community actually stands. It’s information that gives you the ability to set priorities, make decisions and manage budgets with confidence. Register now.
New Social Media and Community Management Jobs:
- Community Manager – Roomer – New York, NY
- Online Community Manager – City Girl Savings, LLC. – Austin, TX
- CHIEF EVANGELIST-ONLINE COMMUNITY MANAGER – Bay Shore Staffing – Boston, MA
- Online Community Manager/Social Media Manager – Cedars-Sinai – Los Angeles, CA
- Online Community Manager – Fifth Third Bank – Cincinnati, OH
- Online Community Manager – The Arc of the United States – Washington, DC
- Social Media & Community Engagement Internship – George Lucas Educational Foundation – San Rafael, CA
- Alumni Online Community Manager – University of Colorado – Boulder, CO
- Social Media Manager (Full-time; contract) – TechSoup – San Francisco, CA
- Social Community Manager – The Judge Group – Mountain View, CA
- Online Community Manager – Aquent Staffing – Mountain View, CA
- Project Manager/Online Community Manager– Creative Circle – San Francisco, CA
- Online Community Coordinator – George Lucas Educational Foundation – San Rafael, CA
- Online Community Manager (Contractor) – Health Perspectives Group – Seattle, WA
- Online Community Manager – ROC USA, LLC – Concord, NH
- Online Community Manager – SOA Software – Los Angeles, CA
- Online Community Manager – VS Media, Inc. – Westlake Village, CA
- Customer Care Community Manager – Automatic Labs – San Francisco, CA
- Online Community Manager – TechTarget – Newton, MA
- Community/social media/online Manager – BSC Solutions Inc – Neenah, WI