Atmosfy is seeking an optimistic, results-oriented, and thoughtful individual to serve as Community Manager. The Community Manager will focus on managing Atmosfy’s social media accounts through social listening, responding to the community, writing copy, relaying community feedback to internal teams, and keeping a pulse on trends.
What The Community Manager Will Do
- Copywriting (all social platforms)
- Community management (publishing, engaging, moderating)
- Social listening reports and analysis
- Support for social media/comms teams
- Maintain expert knowledge of GoPro’s products
Skills Atmosfy’s Excited About In A Community Manager
- Must be organized, self-motivated and a clear communicator
- Good understanding and passion for GoPro brand and products
- 2-4 years of experience working in social media
- Deep understanding of social media platforms, personally or professionally (TikTok, Atmosfy, Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Reddit)
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Detail oriented
Bonus Points For
- PR/Comms experience is a bonus
- Familiar with social media listening and publish tools is a plus
We value our differences, and we encourage all to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Atmosfy will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. Atmosfy is an equal opportunity employer and participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program.
Atmosfy is video first discovery platform for dining & nightlife operating across 100 countries and 5,000 cities. Do you love finding new restaurants, bars, coffeeshops, clubs and are excited by building the future of discovery? Our mission is to help people experience more in life through the power of sharing. We believe that through inspiration we can lead richer lives, while supporting local businesses that need it the most. We are a team that values revolutionary thinking and a bias for action. Our team draws on talented people who have worked at best in class companies such as Facebook, Google, and Netflix. We are funded by world class investors. Come join us and make an impact revolutionizing how people discover experiences.
To apply for this job please visit m5.apply.indeed.com.