ATTN: is looking for a passionate community manager–we call them community strategists–to help us build relationships and communities, publish content and support strategy initiatives primarily on TikTok. The ideal candidate has experience managing brand or creator accounts on TikTok and is deeply familiar with why and how users engage. You’ll report directly to a Sr Social Strategist and work closely with creative teams who will help develop content for the channel based on the trends, audience insights and the ‘let’s jump on this’ moments you bring them. While you’re ideally a TikTok-pro, the right candidate is familiar with other social media channels and is ready to jump cross-platform should some great UGC or a big opportunity arise.
This is a 6 month contract with the potential to extend or convert to full time.
What You’ll Do as Community Strategist:
- Create and maintain TikTok Community Management Toolkit documents for brand partners, developing an approach for how they engage with their users
- Schedule and publish approved content across our brand’s social platforms
- Moderate content on behalf of our brands, monitoring and interacting on their properties and looking for engagement opportunities off-channel
- Escalate high-risk customer service inquiries to appropriate stakeholders
- Develop and manage comment moderation documents for monthly livestreams on TikTok
- Stay abreast of popular TikTok creators, original sounds, trends, and new product features and distribute a weekly newsletter
- Curate UGC content across TikTok, Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter and support user outreach and approval processes
- Support senior social strategists in strategy and comms plan development
- Participate in and provide feedback during regular creative brainstorming sessions
- Support Sr. Strategist in developing overall Editorial Calendars that are be drawn on by various brand partners
- Track audience analytics, social media trends, and key engagement metrics, providing recommendations for optimizations
- Collaborate with account and insights teams on monthly reporting, case studies for campaigns, trends, or overall partnerships related to TikTok
- Seamlessly work alongside departments including project management, client services, brand partnerships, creative, production, originals, talent, audience, legal, and more
- Continuously develop and improve procedures that will lead to more strategic/insightful plans and/or workflow improvements
Who You Are:
- 3+ years of professional experience in social media, TikTok most importantly
- Strong, clever writer who knows how social media users like to be engaged with
- Must possess demonstrated success at growing and engaging social media audiences, especially Gen-Zers
- Excel at understanding the role of content and what makes great, creative posts (or responses) on channels like TikTok, Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook
- Ability to understand cultural issues and explain them verbally and in writing across different styles (e.g., blog post, website, social media, etc.)
- Able to identify audience-specific trends, threats, and opportunities on social platforms
- Strong understanding of key performance drivers and ability to execute against findings
- Interest in social strategy and a desire to build deepen your own strategy skills
- Self-starter with attention to detail; proactive and has an ear to the ground
- Strong interpersonal skills required and the ability to effectively interact with individuals across all levels, backgrounds, lived experiences, and perspectives
This position has an estimated annual salary range of $75,000 to $100,000. Actual compensation packages are based on a wide array of factors unique to each candidate, including but not limited to demonstrated skill set, years and depth of relevant experience, and some role-dependent factors. We welcome direct conversations with each candidate about compensation in all of our initial calls.
Our Commitment to Inclusion & Diversity:
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, ATTN: is committed to building and fostering a workplace of diversity and employee inclusion. ATTN: does not discriminate on the basis of an individual’s sex, age, race, color, creed, national origin, alienage, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation or affectional preference, gender identity and expression, disability, genetic trait or predisposition, carrier status, citizenship, veteran or military status and other personal characteristics protected by law. All applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to legally protected characteristics.
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.